Monday, January 14, 2013

Photo shoot!!

 I wanted to do a photo shoot with Adrienne and her new guitar. She loves feeling like a model/famous as well!! If anyone knows of a free photo editing software so I can fix where my sheet doesn't cover let me know! I want to fix up a few of these to hang on the wall!
 We had 5 kids running around while we tried to do this but of course Sam was the worst wanting to get in on the session with big sister. You can't see her but Rylin is hiding behind the sheet and pushes her head through every now and then. So we kept is short and sweet, hopefully we can do a better one on a more calm day. I think these turned out great of HER though if you don't mind the imperfect backdrop.


 I guess Taylor Swift has a photo of her laying on her bed with her guitar and so Adrienne was trying to reconstruct that here. : )

She is in 7th heaven! Picking up on it extremely quickly as well! So proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment