Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

 Santa came but we didn't find his goods until later in the day when we got back from Christma at my parents. The kids were so excited to open their gifts and I was so excited for them to see what we had gotten them!
 I am sad that the pictures of each child and their gifts didn't turn out great but wanted to include them all the same.


 And let the paper ripping begin!!

 I love watching their little faces as they see each gift. They are not easy to shop for so finding they love what they got was exciting!
 Look at that mess!! They must be having a good time!
 While Rylin and Lane are off having a nurf war it is time for Adrienne to open her Santa gift. I have been waiting for this!! She was super excited! She has wanted a touch screen item for a long time!

 The two little ones, let me tell you I have become accustom to nurf bullets whizzing by my face ever since Christmas morning...: )

 Finally got Lane and Rylin to sit and do their Santa stuff. Note the look on their faces in the picture below. That is the look I got when they saw the gift Santa had brought them.....a Leap Pad 2. Not too excited I would say. : /
 But Lane gave me a little hope and in the end they have shared like a dream and loved playing on it! We all had a wonderful Christmas together although I am sad it is over. I love having everyone around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment