Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christmas with Gma Deb and Papa Gary!

 We all met up at our house to enjoy time together, good food and gifts. The kids could not wait to open the big gifts since we all know bigger is better when you are little! I even had a big gift!! lol
 Of course Sam had to be by Ryiln and I, how could he miss any of the action!

 Look at Adrienne's gift! She looks pretty excited!
 They they started and the paper went flying!
 The most anticipated gift they gave that day would probably be Adrienne's! A real guitar!
 She was beyond excited and had her fingers red and swollen for several day learning to play. We found free online lessons and she can already play some songs and self taught herself a Taylor Swift song that she sings while she plays. This girl has a gift for music!

 Look at that smile!
 I was so excited that Great Grandma Wismer got to join us! I think she really enjoyed herself and we enjoyed having her!


 The aftermath! : )
 Great photo of Papa Gary!
The boys trying to figure out their boys transformers. : )

So I didn't get a picture of my gift but I got a Cuisinart Elite food processor. I am loving it and used it a TON already!

No comments:

Post a Comment