Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Making Teachers Gifts

 We always do a little gift for the teachers. This year with the inspiration of Pinterest we did a gift with broken crayons and a little chalkboard. First we had to take the paper off the broken crayons. We had been saving them for awhile so had a lot to choose from!

 They worked really well together and managed to get a lot done before they got tired of it. I was kinda surprised. : )
 Then we placed the crayons where we thought they would look nice being careful not to put the same color next to each other.


 Then will help from mom we hot glued them in place.
 I had Lane lift each crayon and then just drop in on the glue and then I pushed it into place so he wouldn't burn himself.
 Sam of course had to get in on the fun. I have no picutes of Rylin because she would not help me make her teachers so I was sitting crafting on the floor all by myself. : (  They turned out pretty cute I have to say. We added ribbon to hang it with and little bows at the bottom.
I don't have a picture but we also filled reusable drink cups with candy and gave one to all the teachers, helpers, office staff, nurse ect. I think they will be a big hit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment