Thursday, January 10, 2013

Edible craft!!

 Me and my handsome brother!! Miss you Andy!
 So I got this idea from a friend who got it off Pinterest. You are suppose to use mini candy canes but I couldn't find any so the regular size was used and worked just fine.
 You unwrap the candy cane and put a marshmallow on the end of the candy cane. You then dunk them in melted chocolate and roll them crushed candy cane. You let dry and use these as stirring sticks for your hot chocolate.
 The girls had fun but Lane didn't want to do the making process but he enjoyed eating them!!

 I'm pretty sure Rylin ate marshmallows the whole making process!

 They turned out pretty cute huh!
 My beautiful model!
 Lane enjoying this treat!

 Smile!
Such a pretty presentation! It was a fun craft and I think the kids loved that it was edible. Bonus that you don't have even more hand made art laying around since we all know that with multiple kids you have that coming out your ears! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment