Wednesday, August 29, 2012

School days....

Each of my kids started school on a different day. I think that was helpful in not feeling like they were all just 'gone' in one day.
 School started first for Miss. Adrienne. As we all know she is quite the poser! She is loving 7th grade!!


 Then Mr. Lane started school. He was excited but he holds his emotions in more than the girls do. Rylin was a little upset that she had to wait 5 more days to go to school.
 Here they are walking together on Lanes first day. He is very anti pictures and wouldn't let me get a photo of him in front of the school. : (
 Finally Miss. Rylin got to start school! She was SO excited I don't even know how she slept that night but she did! She loves pictures as well and was all about posing for me.

 Walking to school on Rylins first day!
 Rylin in front of the school. I even tried to get Lane to join this day as well and he refused. : (
Finally outside the classroom. She had no issues and quickly ran off to play. Day two and three I had to kiss her outside the door. My babies are growing up. : ( I am so proud of the children they have become though!

No comments:

Post a Comment