Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Radcliffe Days Parade!

 Patiently waiting for the parade to start. We had great weather, a nice over cast morning. Sure beats the heat of previous Radcliffe Days!

 Cheese!
 My little book worm reading while waiting....because everyone reads while waiting for a parade. : )
 Rylin's outfit she picked out all by herself. I tried getting her to wear flip flops or tennis but no cowgirl boots all the way. I have to she she wears it well though!
 My beautiful girl!
 And my stair steps....
 Finally candy time, I am sure it is everyones favorite thing about parades. They all have the bags I made them for part of their Easter gift.

After the parade we went to the park for some games and ice cream and to the tractor pull. They had lots of fun and were beat by the end of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment