Tuesday, August 14, 2012

7th Grade Orientation! : (

 I swear she was just born, I swear 'I' was just the one in 7th grade!!!! And yet here she is, my baby taking this big step. She isn't as nervous as I am for her, she is filled with excitement!
 We came early and grabbed a sub from Casey's, not a lot of choice in a small town. We then headed to the park to eat and talk about the upcoming school year.
 Just me and my girl, sigh just like the good old day.
We got to the school early enough for her to decorate her locker with the neat things we made (and the magnet from Ohio sent by Uncle Andy!). We had an evening a couple weeks back where we locked ourselves in my room and crafted. The flowers and duct tape covered pencil box are the results of our fun night. We then headed into the auditorium to listen to all the rules for the upcoming years.

Before I know it I will be planning her graduation. Life need to SLOW DOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment