Thursday, April 14, 2011

One Busy Mama

Rylin and her babies, reminds me of me when I was little.
She usually is spending all of her time undressing them but has just gotten interested in actually putting their clothes on. It's all great until she gets super mad because this huge baby can not fit into the little outfit lol.
She made them all beds on the kitchen floor...
she had to fold the "blankets" just right.
Even picking a piece of lint off the towel lol. She used every towel I had in my drawer.
Taking such care to cover each baby...
so sweet.
Sam seems a little nervous that he has a lot more babies to "watch."
After each baby she gets put down to bed she stops and puts her hands on her hips. Being a mommy is a lot of work!
The final view of all of her babies.
Looks like they are in line for their turn in the swing. lol. I love watching her so gently taking care of her babies.

1 comment: