Thursday, April 14, 2011

Friends and a day at the park

You will be seeing a lot of pictures of the kids with our friends Jane and Kyla. They come over every Thursday. Here is Lane and Kyla walking to the park. The kids are soo cute together!
Lane would rather just sit and play with his trucks and a pile of dirt most of the time.
The sound of all the horses going at the same time is deafening but they sure love it!
Another fun spot to play...
Rylin does not look happy to be going down the slide with Jane but she was smiling by the bottom on it lol.
Everyones favorite slide.
Everyone playing together in the "sand." It is actually gravel. I think so the town cats are less likely to "use" it.

Lane swinging. If I took my camera every time we went all my posts would look the same since we go 2 to 3 times a day lol. I'm sure that will change when it is 100% humidity and 100 degrees out side!

No comments:

Post a Comment