Thursday, April 28, 2011

Adrienne is 11!!!

I swear it was just yesterday that my little Adrienne was this little. I could dress her how I wanted, do her hair how I wanted. But before you know it they are making all those choices on their own. Even if you think the outfit is totally ugly if they LOVE it you let them wear it because it is no longer up to you.

I have to say the hardest thing about Adrienne growing up is the fact that I have to LET her grow up. Even if I don't think she is old enough to wear a little eye shadow to the school concert or high heel shoes. I have to step back and realize she is not my little 3 year old anymore. She is becoming a little woman, and what a woman she is!! She makes me so proud!!
Enough teary mommy talk onto the fun stuff, her party!! This is the reversible table runner I made her with the fabric she chose.
And the cake we decorated together with Aunt Julie...
The set up for the party done by Adrienne herself.
She was joined by some of the greatest girls for a totally fun day!
I actually love that her friend Heidi is giving her bunny ears in this photo even though when I snapped it I didn't notice. Just goes to show the fun energy of the day.
The candles Adrienne picked out, wild huh.
Happy Birthday song time.
Oops she must have a couple boyfriends. Isn't that how the saying goes?
We had to double time it. Cake and gifts, we needed time to do our bracelets.
Sweet Kya one of Adrienne's best friends.
Showing off their hand made jewelry. They had a lot of fun making these big kid anklets or bracelets. I didn't get any action shots of the process as I was helping the whole time but it was really fun!
A little better shot. They had a total blast and I am so happy that she had a GREAT Birthday!!!

One of her favorite gifts from us. I also made the skirt that she wore to her party.

Happy Birthday Adrienne, mommy and daddy love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment