Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just one of the others..

So poor Lane being the only "little" boy (although I think Joe should count as that as well most days..) feels left out when we are doing "girl" things. So I let him join in, I don't think it hurts a thing. I remember dressing my brothers up as well and I think they turned out pretty normal. : P
One night before bed Lane decided that he was going to do Rylins hair. It was so cute to sit and listen to them chatting with each other. In this picture you can tell Rylin was saying ouch because Lane had just pulled her hair.
Rylins idea of a smile (over processed because they are phone pics sorry.)
I love to watch them together. They are so close and love each other so much. I hope that he is always there to lend a hand when one of his sisters needs a hand, even if it is helping to do her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment