Friday, January 28, 2011

Grandpa's little helper

Grandpa came over to install cabinets in my laundry room. Rylin was happy to help. She decorated the washer while waiting for him to bring them up from the basement.
Then when he had to stand on a chair she went and got her potty so she could "see" as well. I don't know how helpful she really was lol but she had fun with him being there. Although she kept asking where Grandma was so next time mom is going to have to come as well lol.
Thanks dad I love having the extra storage in my laundry room!

3 comments:

  1. They should be a package deal!
    Okay I was wrong, she has clothes on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rylin agrees! lol She was in the bath when he got here and thankfully needed clothes after. I will dress her in the morning and then she just strips. lol She is a nudest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out, step stools can be dangerous too!!! -joey

    ReplyDelete