Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cookies!!!

Adrienne's decorated cookies. Everyone got 2 cookies to decorate and eat since they had been sick. Tried not to infect everyone...
Rylin's cookies. Not bad for a 2 year old!

They enjoyed getting to take turns cutting their chosen shapes out for cookies.
Love the look on Rylins face, patiently waiting her turn cookie cutter in hand lol.

Lane taking his turn.
Finely back to Rylins turn.




Spritz cookies Julie and I made. I do have a spritz press but of course could not find it so we used piping bags. I chose this tip and it make cute (I'll bet small) cookies.
Julie used this tip and we got a laugh at her poo piles. She took a fork and pressed them and they came out really cute. Plaid looking.
I love holiday baking. It would have been much funner if the flu didn't go through our house during Christmas but we made the best of it anyways. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment