Friday, January 21, 2011

Family Fun!

I love it when all of my brothers and sisters and their families get together. There is never a dull moment with all the adorable little ones running around. I am sad that I forgot my camera for all but the last day but will have to snatch pictures from my siblings to post on here.
Uncle Andy being a human jungle gym for Rylin. She loves playing with him and is spoiled by him, as are all his nieces and nephew. They enjoy all of their Aunts and Uncles but since I didn't bring a camera am sad that I can't post pics of them with the others. : (
Trying to get a picture of 5 tired kiddos is quite the challenge. We never got the perfect shot (notice Lanes outfit. He insisted on wearing his new jammies to Grandma and Grandpa's but had a mishap with the pants) We finally gave up on getting a great picture lol.
I love Claire looking at Ryin in this one.
A bunch of cute girls...
It was a GREAT Christmas! We are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment