Friday, January 7, 2011

~*~ Christmas ~*~

There is nothing better on Christmas morning to walk out and find a tree overflowing with gifts.
Stocking first!!
Lane and Rylin liked the candy best I think lol.
Adrienne got stuff for her tack and white board including ribbon to dress it up a bit.
Check out Rylin's hair in this picture!! That is her normal morning do these days. Thank goodness Santa brought her hair things to tame that wild mane!
Digging into the real gifts!
Note Adrienne in the back wearing the hat and scarf I made her : D We did several homemade gifts including scarf and hat sets for each of the kids. They really liked them!
Lane is my jammie obsessed boy. When he comes home from school he always wants to put his jammies back on so I got him 2 cute plaid sets with matching socks. He was in heaven lol.
I still don't know who likes this gift better....or the play dough or legos for that matter. : )
One of the many gifts Adrienne was super excited for was her stuff to get her ears pierced! She has been asking for years to get it done and I finally gave her the ok. lol
And after, she did really well! She sang Hannah Montana while I was doing it to keep her mind off of things.
Rylin made quick work of the candy in her stocking. Can you see her mouth totally full!
Lane with his bath set. Each child got one and it included a knit fish for the tub, soap made by me, tub tints, loofa, bubble bath, and a egg that "hatches" in the tub. (Which Lane was terrified of lol)

It was a wonderful Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment