Wednesday, April 28, 2010

There is nothing better than a beautiful day outdoors when the weather is so beautiful.
Photobucket

I love this picture of Rylin swinging. She reminds me of myself having to have her doll with her. She calls swinging WEE HIGH lol, it is so cute!
Photobucket
Lane loves to swing his little sister.
Photobucket
I love this picture, how she is so relaxed swinging with her little feet crossed.
Photobucket
This is a Baltic Amber anklet I got Rylin. It has natural pain relief and anti inflammatory properties but I got it because it is so dang cute!
Photobucket
Lane loves playing in the sand box or even in just a pile of dirt. He could stay busy for hours. He looks lost in thought in this picture.
Photobucket
Adrienne, this picture was taken a week or so ago, but she was at school while I was taking pictures of the kids today. I didn't want to leave her out. She loves to pose for the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment