Wednesday, April 28, 2010

First days...

I am a stay at home mom to 3 children (10yrs, 3yrs, and 21months) living in small town central Iowa. I love gardening, sewing, baking, scrapbooking and playing with my little ones outside. I am hoping this will be a great way to keep friends and family up to date on our lives. We try to live as natural of a life style as possible. It is fun and great for the earth, it also is a great way to teach my children how to live a simple life. Hope you enjoy reading and getting to know everyone in my family a little better.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! I can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is short and sweet!! :) Get more up lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having new blogs to read! I am on board with breastfeeding- although the thought of little teeth coming my way freaks me out! -Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara- Don't let the teeth freak you out, yes sometimes they bite down but it is still so worth it! You can help them through the biting stage and end it quickly. : )

    ReplyDelete