Thursday, April 29, 2010

Suprised by the emotions

Every year on Adrienne's Birthday I am wistful of the past we share. But today it has caught me off guard how emotional I am. I am reading comments from others who share memories of my little girl with me and I cry, I cried while writing my earlier post on here. I don't fully understand all the emotions I am having although I would love to live all the moments, even the hard ones over again. It is so wonderful getting to be her mama and I can't wait to continue to see her grow up and become a little woman.
I know people always say they grow up fast and we all who have children of our own know this first hand, but wow it is like a bolt of lightning. I love the time we shared when it was just Adrienne and I and how at the time life didn't seem simple, but now looking back after adding two more children to the family I realize it was a very special time just the two of us. I know she feels the same way, as she has shared this with me during cuddle time.
So to my baby girl, you won't understand how much mommy loves you until you one day have your own little girl. But it is the most powerful feeling in the world! I love you!~ Mommy

2 comments: