Monday, April 1, 2013

Roland Easter Egg Hunt!

 It was chilly and spitting rain the morning of the Easter Egg hunt but that is how the weather normally is every year it seems. Still doesn't stop us! As part of the Junior Auxiliary Adrienne helps hide eggs and is in charge of writing down the name of the person who finds the big prize eggs. This year Rylin and I helped hide eggs as well. So we had been out in the cold for an hour already when the hunt started hence the red noses. : )
 So Joe went with Lane and took pics with his phone and I went with Rylin and took pics with my phone. I didn't want my good camera out in this if it decided to down poor (which it did at the end).

 Lane is not a fan of hunting Easter eggs and really wanted to not even do it. : ( But Joe got him to change his mind and in the end he did pretty well.


 I love Lane in his hat. It is an adult size hat and when Joe was sizing it down for him he had him try it on and asked if it fit. Lane said well it makes me ears feel funny. Does yours make your ears feel funny. Joe told him yes it does. Lane replied with his cute little lisp then yup it fits perfect. It was pretty funny. : )
 A little blurry since we were walking but I wanted to get the excited smile that was on her face. She was ready to get some eggs!


 She ran from here to there gathering as many as she could and before she knew it they were all snatched up.
We were a wet mess by the time we got home but it was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment