Tuesday, September 20, 2011

veeg :(

Since Rylin had her seizure she has not been right at night. Sleeping way to deep, unable to get her to wake, shallow breathing, apnea, twitching ect. So today we came in to do a video recorded eeg. She seemed to like getting all 24 electrodes glued to her head. I think it helped that she loves having her hair played with.

Have you ever seen a cuter patient!?!

And the sucker is just icing on the cake!


Then it was time to play some. There isn't much to do when you are "plugged" into the wall. But we made the best of it and she did really really well.

Our awesome nurse brought in a couple movies for Rylin to watch and so she is chilling with one unopened sucker and hard to see but one in the process of being eaten in the other hand.
More play time.

Then time to eat. She must not have been to hungry. I ordered a pb&j sandwich, mac and cheese and yogurt just like she wanted and she barely touched it! Very strange for this girl....could it have been a few too many suckers?!
Then about the time when she was starting to get really bored and driving her mommy just a wee bit nutty we were saved by her cousins. As you can see in this shot Rylin was very happy to have company!
They get along so well. Here they are coloring together.

And little miss Claire was sitting on the bed playing doll house, someone looks tired.
Right after they left I put her to sleep. She must have been really tired since she was out in a matter of minutes. I really thought we would have a struggle on our hands since she took a awesome nap.
My poor sweet baby, I love you soo much!

I hope we get the info that we are needing from this. I know something is not right ever since her seizure but it is only at night. I am hoping what ever it is is easily fixable and I can have my healthy little girl back, or at least not live in fear of a horrible seizure like she had.

No comments:

Post a Comment