Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to my little Lane!

Lane had a fun Birthday celebration with Gma Deb, Papa Gary and Aunt Julie. Uncle Justin and his kids were here as well of course. We started off with from scratch mac and cheese and salsa chicken and salad for lunch then onto the fun stuff.... gifts!!
We did the non fun gifts first, clothes!
The look of concentration!
His sweet big sister sewed him a bag to keep his cars in. And picked out a little car to go in the bag. He really liked it!

One of his favorite gifts, his new cowboy boots! He is a total cowboy these days! He also got a deer blind that he thinks is a awesome tent!
Not excited or anything~
Time for cake, I did ice cream cake again (can you tell I am addicted to his yummy stuff!)

Waiting to blow out the candles while we sing to him.
And no girl friends. Now it is time to dig in and enjoy all that hard work! *cough*

He had a great time. I can not believe my baby boy is 5yo! Where does the time go! Makes me sad to think that before I know it they will all be grown and gone. I want to put their lives in slow motion!

Love ya Laney Poo!

No comments:

Post a Comment