Monday, September 12, 2011

Just me and my girl

It was a huge shock to go from having her siblings and neighbor girls around every day to it just being us. She is/was much more clingy and just starting to enjoy her time alone.
What a cute face.....carrying on. : )

She loves her book. She has to pull out not one, not two, but a whole pile every time we sit down to read.
Hard to carry all those book!
Apparently not happy with her selection. She has to dig for just the right ones.
And then spend some time hanging on mom. I was sitting on the floor and she is on my back in this picture. Hard to get a photo holding the camera up facing behind you lol.
Such a sweet girl. I am enjoying every minute of my time with her and how quiet and relaxing are days are. By the time school gets out she is more than ready to spend some time with her siblings and there is so much less fighting now that they have some time during the day to miss each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment