Monday, August 22, 2011

Lazy day at the park

We all gathered at the park for another play group picnic. We sure enjoy catching up with all the other families and how their summer is going. Addie does more posing than playing I think lol.
She knows she is cute and has really come into herself this summer. She is growing so fast I just can't believe it.

Rylin is just big enough this year to get her little legs from one level to the next on this climber. She was so proud of herself when she discovered this!
Lane supervising, what else do brothers do. Making sure little sis is safe is a job he can be really good at, when he is not feeling feisty.

Aww my girls, boy they look a lot alike!
Lane just hanging out.
A rare good picture of him since his anti photo phase has started. sigh When he saw this photo he was like what shoes am I wearing? I said your brown loafers. He was like those let me climb FAST! lol
Rylin upset about something. So rough being the youngest!
The dare devils! I can't believe how unafraid of certain things these kids are!
And another of Rylins victories this summer, she learned to pump on the horses. She was soo proud of herself! I love seeing them discover and learn new things!

1 comment:

  1. Adrienne is cute,she knows what she has,and what she wants. I see a lot of sex drive in her. her age by now, she has had a few up her.

    ReplyDelete