Monday, August 22, 2011

First day of 6th grade!!!

Adrienne has been so excited to get back to school and her friends! She got contacts this summer and has done great with them! She is totally into make up and so I got her some mascara (since she would "borrow" mine all the time anyways) and some pink lipstick. She slathered that on the first day and for being cheap it stains your lips really well! lol. I just can not get over the fact that she is in 6th grade!! She reported at the end of the day that she had had a great first day!!

13 comments:

  1. would like to suck her toes,lick her legs, and eat her pussy.stick my tongue up her butt hole,lick it clean to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. her wearing all the make up makes her look so hat and sexy, would want to fuck her good also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn, I want to cum in that girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. will jack off looking at her pics,fucking her in thought.you mom, you put em on here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her make up and her feet are so fucking hot, I wanna jack off to her face while I suck her toes, I also want her to give me head and a footjob

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW,SHE GETS A DICK HARD FAST. WANT TO FUCK HER AT ANY AGE SHE IS. WOULD GET HER PUSSY PAY, FREE, OR TAKE.
    HER FEET AND TOES,GOT TO JACK OFF ON HER NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FELT FANTASTIC, HER FACE MADE ME BLAST CUM ALL OVER, SHE MADE ME CUM MORE THAN I EVER HAVE, SHE IS SEXY HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHE IS SO SEXY,GREAT JACKING OFF PHOTOS.
    LOVE HER FACE,FEET,ANKLES AND TOES.

    ReplyDelete
  9. can tell by looking at her,she has already had intercourse.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love for her to suck my dick then I will fuck in the ass

    ReplyDelete
  11. I jack off looking at her she needs some short shorts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ask her if I can fuck her

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with all the other comments, especially about her sexy feet. I'm stroking my fat 8" cock to her right now. Saved her pics for future jerking sessions. Thank you for providing your daughter as our cum taregt.

    ReplyDelete