Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lanes first day!

Lane is all day this year, hoping he does ok since he still really requires a nap. We will see and can change it as necessary. After some drama about not being about to wear a ratty play shirt Lane got to pick out breakfast. He chose jelly toast but only ate half a piece before saying he was done. He just wanted to get to school!
Sibling love, I am sure she is going to be lost with her brother and friends all at school! : (
Eyes closed but he looks so happy!!

Once we were out the door he was off! He ran a lot of the way but Rylin really slowed us down having to pick up leaves, rocks, sticks. Ya know all that nature stuff she loves so much!
Waiting at the corner for mom so we can cross.
Lane will some day kill me for this picture I am sure lol but I had to include it!

After a quick hug and kiss he was off and didn't even care that I was leaving. : (
And Rylin wanted to stay and play as well and cried when we left. I can't wait to hear all about his day! It will be weird and probably boring just being Rylin and I home during the day but I am looking forward to spending lots of time just the two of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment