Thursday, August 19, 2010

My new 5th grader!!!





Adrienne had her first day of 5th grade! She was so excited that she was up most of the night. She got up at 3am to be exact! lol This year she has every class in a different room, lockers in the hallway with a padlock, she was thinking she was pretty cool!

With Adrienne's o.k. I wanted to post a paper that she had to fill out the last question had me laughing out loud because it is so Adrienne.

I have a great name. It is: Adrienne
Today I feel: excited
Something special about me is: I love to sing
What bugs me most about school is: Math. I need help
I'd rather: play than work
I like teachers that: are nice
My favorite place to be is: In my room
Something that bothers me is: when my window screen falls out
At our house we: clean, sew, and cook
When I am alone I like to: dance or play
The most important person in the world is: my mom
I wish I could: always have my room clean
Sometimes I like to: ride my bike
I think school should be a place where: we have more fun!
I feel nervous when: I sing in front of my family
Better than anything I like to: cook
I really get angry when: things don't turn out right
I feel proud when: I can earn something
I wish people wouldn't: be nasty
This year I hope: I listen better
One thing I'd like to know about my teacher is: what made her want to be a teacher
One thing I'd like the teacher to know about me is: I don't listen very well

There ya have it at least she admits she don't listen very well. I thought that was way too funny!

3 comments:

  1. OMG how cute. I love that her favorite person is her mom. How sweet. And tell that girl that she needs to SLEEP!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her haircut, and her outfit is adorable!! SHe totally looks ready for 5th grade, I can't believe she is already in 5th grade, seems like she was just a baby obsessed 5 year old with no front teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does love to be stylish! Funny since we don't do style here lol (or those magazines) :)

    ReplyDelete