Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A fun time at the Dentist

We all went to the dentist today and let me tell you that was the dumbest idea I have ever had. To think that I didn't need another adult to help with Rylin was not my best decision ever let me tell you. But Lane and her did have fun with their front row seat on the action.
The other thing Rylin spent a good amount of time doing was nursing, even when they were cleaning my teeth. Poor lady had probably seen about all the boob she could handle by the time we left.
I missed getting to take pictures of Adriennes cleaning but did catch one picture before the dentist got in there for her final look over.
Rylin trying on Lanes cool new toys.
Lane did great! I was happily shocked that he was totally into getting his teeth cleaned and looked over.

He loved the fun chair that reclined, can you tell?
Lane in seventh heaven with his fun Dr. gear
I knew the Consamus was a great dental clinic but after today I am even more impressed. The hygienist was so patient with all of us. Taking the time to dress Lane up and with the kids clamoring around while she worked on me. The dentist had rooms of patients to see but skipped them to come check us out so we could be on our way. I was very relieved that we didn't have to wait our turn. The kids didn't do to bad considering but I will never do that again alone. The best part was no cavities!


Special thanks to my junior photographer Adrienne for getting the great pictures of the kids and I.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for no cavities!! I love the Consamuses, I don't think there are nicer dentists around!
    I love that first picture, Hannah is the same way when I go, with some "What ya doin' now Dr.?" every 30 seconds to the poor hygenist as she cleans my teeth, lol!

    ReplyDelete