Monday, August 23, 2010

Lane's first day of school!

He is going to Hubbard Radcliffe School since he only goes half days. Once he is in school all day he will go to South Hamilton like big Sis.
He was so excited he ran all the way just stopping for intersections. It was way too cute. As we were approaching the school he said look at my school isn't it nice.
Lane can't just smile for pictures but was so excited he actually totally dressed himself (a skill he had "forgotten" so I was pretty happy about that). He looked a little worried when I dropped him off in a full class room but I am sure he will not want to leave when I go pick him up in a hour.

I seems like he was just born and being a stay at home mom was my new life. I can't believe he is in school. Time goes way to fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment