Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday my sweet little Rylin

I remember those first days like they were yesterday, you were just so precious. Here is Grandpa Steve holding you for the first time.This is how we spent our days, you cuddled in the sling so mommy could run after your brother. You never complained about being snuggled with mommy and neither did I. I love having you close.My sweet little chubYou loved bath time. I love that you were looking right into my eyes in this picture.Being the 3rd baby you got carted every where. Here you are with your brother and sister on the train in Boone.You took your first vacation when you were 3 months old to Alma Wisconsin. It was a camping trip with the extended family and it was so much fun!Getting pumpkins and posing for a pic with your big sister Adrienne.Your first horsey ride. Didn't look to impressed.I loved that you sucked your thumb. It was the cutest thing ever. You stopped on your own at about 14 months.Chilling in the kitchen sink, you always loved the water.Enjoying a beautiful fall day.And a mild winters day. I know it doesn't look mild beings I have a snow suit and a coat on you lol but I didn't want you to be cold.This girl loves to eat and sweets are the best!Spending time at the part with the siblings. This is one of your favorite places to be. You love the "wee highs" (swings) the most!Having fun out in the back yard, playing in the pool.Another one of your favorite things lol. Mommy's milk can't be beat!Your party the day of your Birthday, you loved your gifts and stayed up way to late playing with them!The ice cream cake mommy made just for you. It doesn't look like much (and you look less than impressed) but it sure was yummy! We had a nice dinner and Grandma Deb, Papa Gary, and Aunt Julie were able to make it to share your special day. We are having another party when all my siblings come home as well. You are one lucky and loved little girl. Happy 2nd Birthday Sis!

We love you!!






































3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Rylin!
    I forgot how cute your hair was shirt like that, it looked realy good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair or Rylins? I was thinking I really like it looking back. But since I never styled it normally I am scared to get it cut again. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Rylin! I agree your hair was cute like that Katie!

    ReplyDelete