Monday, September 23, 2013

Lane's Date!

 Shocking I know but Lane wanted to go to the video arcade! He had so much fun although I wish there were more games to choose from in his age range. He hit lots of his favorite ones many many time. I think he liked the motorcycle one the best and probably rode it at least 10 times.
 He is pretty good, beat me at driving!

 Oh yes, my other kid we brought along ; ) Joe had fun as well and raced Lane in lots of game, the boys had lots of fun!


 Gotta get our shooting on of course, wouldn't be a true Hausner without it.


 Lane picked Texas Roadhouse as well, He wanted cheese fries. : )
We had to end the date picking corn to freeze, but he had fun doing that as well and got to steer as we drove around the farm the field is attached to. He thought that was pretty awesome! It was lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment