Thursday, September 19, 2013

Adrienne and I had so much fun preparing for Rylin's 5th Birthday party!
 We did a barbie cake, I should have turned on the ac because it was hot in the kitchen when I was trying to ice it so I had to work quickly and stick it in the fridge.
 Her face when she saw the cake, it was a total surprise to her!
 I was so happy she loved it!

 Party goers. Note Sam is wearing a lei and crown, he insisted on being part of the party which was cute. : )
 We decorated crowns and the girls had lots of fun!

 Emma's crown...
 Katy's crown...
 Rylin's crown

 I also got Rylin a princess hat to decorate.

 Just another party girl....: )
 All the beautiful princesses!
 My favorite 5 yr old and her cake. : )


 Enjoying the cake and ice cream.
Then it was present time. Wanted to share this hand made doll house room. I thought it was so sweet and Cylee put a lot of work into it just for Rylin. : )
 Love the huge smiles while she opens gifts!!

 She had such a great day!!
 These are decorations Addie made for her party, so cute!!!

1 comment:

  1. RYLIN HAS VERY PRETTY LEGS,BEAUTIFUL FEET AND TOES.

    ReplyDelete