Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Party!

 Adrienne had it all planned out! I didn't even get to make the cake : ( She is an amazing job if I do say so myself! It was months in the planning and many drawings later here it is!

 Complete with a bottle of nail polish and lipstick make out of fondant.
 We had a crazy good turn out and a packed house! 11 total with 10 spending the night. Half way through I wanted to run away to a quiet room and thought I must be crazy to have allowed this to be an over night party lol, but I survived......barely.  : )
 $100 worth of Caseys pizza and numerous 2 liters of soda later everyone was fed and it was onto gifts.


 She got lots of fun stuff!
 Cake time was messy fun. Like having toddlers with food. I had to clean the floor when they were done. lol Thankful for a house full of hard floors now!

Photo bombed by her friends! The next morning we woke up and had a huge breakfast of 18 eggs, a box of pancake mix, several rolls of breakfast sausage and a pack of bacon and they finished it all off minus a few pancakes. I was in aww of how much these growing kids could eat and feared running out of food. In the end it was so much fun and no one went away hungry! Most importantly Adrienne had the wonderful party she had planned for months!

No comments:

Post a Comment