Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My baby girl

 Finally doing the post I tried to do for Adriennes Birthday! Wanted to share some photos that I love from her first days and months. The top photo is from when we were re-admitted for her jaundice and I could only hold her when she needed to nurse. But the nurse snapped this picture for me when she started sucking her thumb while getting burped. Sad to say I still have those sweat pants! lol
 This is also from our second hospital stay. You were not really mine for a good 2 weeks, a long 2 weeks.
 The first time Ben got to hold you. I picked him up from daycare on the way home from the hospital. Note the dirt on his hands and face! But he was the proudest Uncle ever! Lucky he didn't drop you!
Look at those big blue eyes! You were always a pretty little thing! I can't believe those days passed so fast! Happy Birthday Adrienne Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment