Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy 12th Birthday Adrienne!!

I am still getting used to how this new and improved blogger works. Used to be the last photo you upload is at the top of the blog and now that is not the case. I don't have time to fix it so enjoy a walk through the party backwards. : )
Adrienne enjoying her new to her Nikon camera. 

Singing the Happy Birthday song before devouring homemade ice cream cake. It is SOOO good! Also by the time you light 12 candles they are totally melting. Think I may have to go with the number candles from here on out! ": )

She is posing wearing the new robe her friend gave her. 

Rylin enjoying a movie with a party goer. She had a blast and I think felt she was a  important part of the partying. : )

Sam in seventh heaven. 

Adrienne requested Caseys pizza for dinner. It was a hit of course. I got 4 large pizzas and 4 packs of bread sticks and feared we would run out of food. These girls can eat! 


Gifts, the funnest part of the party in my opinion! This the the new camera case. Her camera was in it. It was the last gift from us she opened.

Earrings of course!

Purse and wallet. Her first "big kid" purse and she thinks Aunt Amanda would love it  since it is pink!

I love this picture of my girls!

The picture Rylin drew in Adrienne's card from us. I LOVE her little people she draws.

A dream catcher one of her friends made her.

Sam with the Birthday girl. We found out he loves playing with marshmallows  after throwing a couple around he  tasted one and then he ate a few before I put an end to that. He was ready for more!

This picture sums up the fun of the party. I was a little crazy at times but so much fun. We had a good group of girls with one more coming at 11pm. Yes you read that right. Not sure what went on there but she got to enjoy the big breakfast we cooked the next morning at least.



The decorations. I had it all ready when the girls came in from the bus.  While we watched movies in the dark we had the lanterns glowing. 

Each girl got a pink cup to keep and of  a lei.

Adrienne had a blast. I can not believe she is 12. Where does the time go?! She is super excited to almost be a teenager (I am not!) Ha. All I know is I am one blessed mama!

3 comments:

  1. I love my camera. <3
    Love you mama!
    :)love you(:
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Adrienne I live her new pink purse :) Looks like it was a blast. I can't believe my little Adrienne is 12 already! Happy Birthday Adrienne! Love - Aunt Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome party!! Happy 12th Birthday again Adrienne!!
    Love, Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete