Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Cleveland Zoo


While we were visiting Andy we went to the Cleveland Zoo. It was SO hot that day and packed but we had lots of fun!
 Rylin loved seeing all the animals and getting to run around!

 Hydration was a must that was for sure.
 To see a good chunk of the zoo you had to travel forever uphill. They did have section where you could take stairs. I have no idea how mom managed I was sick of walking up the dang thing by the end!
 Rylin rode up in the stroller but ran the whole way down!

 My beautiful girl growing up way too fast!


 She was posing for me on a rock. Such a ham!


 The view from the top of the "hill" we walked up!

 While we were there Rylin mastered the slide. She has always been afraid of them. She looks so proud of herself!
 She had so much fun with her Uncle Andy! She love him to pieces!
This was one of my favorite exhibits because this seal was no idiot he knew he wanted in that door and would stare at it and then look around. He did this the entire time we stood watching him.


After the heat of the zoo Rylin quickly passed out in the car and we got some DQ and headed back to Andy's apartment for some much needed rest!

1 comment:

  1. I love that first picture of Rylin! BEAUTIFUL!! It's one frame!! It looks like you had such a great time, wish I'd have been able to go too!!

    ReplyDelete