Wednesday, October 5, 2011

phone clean out...

So tonight I was saving pics from my phone onto to a photo site and had to share a few of my favorites. Here is Rylin walking her baby to school in the morning.
And Lane on the wall they walk across every morning and afternoon.
Rylin walking down our alley this summer.
Lane and Rylin with Rylins umbrellas this summer. We were on our way to the post office and yes Lane was in his jammies. It was just one of those days. : )
Rylin all dressed up!
What happens when a then 2yo asks for a bandage and you are smart enough to hand her the box and walk away for just a second...
This spring, after smelling dandelions.
Lane went through a stage where he would go to the bathroom in the night and come this far before falling asleep again.
Rylin set this all up : )
I love Brooklyn looking at Rylin in this one.
My sweet girl one morning this summer. Love the bed head!
Enjoying the automatic driers.
My little beauty and I enjoying ice cream this summer.

It is so fun to look at all the moments I thought were worth pulling my phone out to snap a pic. There were over 1100 pics on there if that tells you anything! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment