Thursday, October 20, 2011

A hiking we will go

Later in the day after our girls day out I dropped Adrienne off for her friends party and we went hiking. I was super bummed that Adrienne chose the Birthday party over hiking but I guess that is something I better get used to as she gets older : (
We went to a spot outside of Story City. It is little really but with it being the first day of muzzle loader season we didn't want any problems from poachers for we stuck to where we knew we would be safe. The kids had a blast!
And I got some adorable shots! I wish Adrienne was with us!
Love...
Dad made us each a walking stick and the kids had fun with that as well.

A quick shot of us since I am always behind the camera!

And then Rylin decided she had had enough walking, luckily I was ready!
Into the Mei Tai carrier I made and she was happy as a clam!
Now I made this reversible so that when Joe was wearing her he didn't have to be sporting flowers but I forgot to put it on the Daddy side : ) Sorry honey!

A cool shot of a tree that got pulled over and was a big arch.

Another picture of Mommy and Lane.

Taking a breather
I love this picture!
Down in the ravine. It was beautiful and the weather was perfect for it!
After we left Rylin really wanted to stop by a park so we drove into town and they played for awhile at the Story City park. I think that is the tallest twirly slide I have ever seen!
After Rylin had climbed up and decided she was too chicken and then fell the last 4 steps she begged Daddy to take her down the slide. And beings she has him wrapped around her little finger of course he said yes.
I watched the thing rock as they came down and was laughing so hard by the time they were at the bottom the best shot of them was blurry. : (
To say they were beat would be a understatement but boy did we sure have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment