Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumkin Carving time!

The kids (and Joe) had a blast carving pumpkins. I have more pictures to post but we didn't get done with them till it was dinner and bedtime.
Joe normally does the fancy carving but one of the knives is missing so we did easy ones this year. Lane drew his face on and I carved that one. Adrienne drew her face and name and carved her own this year! With much begging because I was nervous to let her but we have the safe carving kit and she did fine and a really great job!

We did names on the bottom of all the pumpkins, so cute!
The messy part, Adriennes pumpkin was rotten on the inside and man did it ever stink, it was gross!
Rylin even got in on the action.
Lane is the only kid I know who can carve a pumpkin and not get dirty!
Aww, I will post part 2 when I get the pics of all 5 pumpkins finished and lit out side!

1 comment:

  1. I love the names on the bottom, great idea! You're brave letting them carve in the living room! I always make Hannah stay in the kitchen and still some how end up with pumpkin good strewn all through the house!

    ReplyDelete