Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Enjoying fall!

Look! Lane is smiling for pics again after his stage of looking scared/sad when a camera was pointed at him!
What a wonderful big sister!
The kids love love love to play outside. Radcliffe got nice toddler equipment but no they have to play on the dangerous stuff to keep moms heart a beating!
My little monkey!
Rylin is my little explorer not afraid to keep up with the big kids, and man can she ever! Being short does not stop her!


Yes I realize they are playing in the city litter box but we come straight home and wash up. They love it and a little germs are ok, right?


The hat I tried to get to work on while at the park. Needless to say I got 1 row done. lol
My other monkey.
It saddens me to think winter will be here. Summer went way to fast but we are thankful for the beautiful days of fall!!!

2 comments:

  1. That hat is going to be awesome, I can't wait to see it when you finish! You'll have to teach me how to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is super simple and fast to knit! I love it! I am almost done with Rylins hudson hat and that is adorable as well! I will post pics with the kids wearing them when they are all done!

    ReplyDelete