Monday, May 3, 2010

Joy











So today was gorgeous day out and we used it to the fullest. Got the lawn mowed, weed whacked, some wood stacked, oh yeah and played out side almost the whole day. Here are a couple pictures of our fun!
Yes, I realize I am crazy to let them play in really wet sand but they had so much fun! As you can see Lane put it on Rylin and she got him back. : )
I didn't get a pic, but we went for a bike "ride" and Rylin's legs were so tired from riding around the block. She wouldn't let me carry her she had to do it herself! She is in a really independent stage right now. : )
My pretty little Adrienne

Lane being sweet...
Lane and daddy after a busy day. We registered Lane up for Preschool today and when he was getting in the van to go he giggled and told is dad he was going to school. Once we were there he giggled again as he ran into the school. He was bummed that he didn't get to stay all day lol. I'd say he is definitely ready for school! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment