Sunday, May 16, 2010

Girls night out

Adrienne got a solo in the Spring concert at school. She is in the fourth grade as hard as that is for me to believe. I was so excited to find out she got a solo as she has one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard. She did an amazing job, hitting every note perfectly and sang nice and loud. I was so proud of her! She wanted to go the the little icecream shop in Jewell after her concert so in 52 degree weather we sat outside and enjoyed our icecream, coats and all. That is Aunt Julie helping Miss Rylin with her icecream cone. Adrienne had a root beer float. It was lots of cold fun!


2 comments:

  1. I so can not believe how big miss Rylin is getting. She is growing up. And to think that Addrienne is getting ready to go into 5th grade. Wow does that make me feel old since you were pregnant when I was getting married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was way cold out but it was a good time just us girls.

    ReplyDelete