Thursday, February 28, 2013

Making cookies!

 Adrienne is all about baking and has been bugging me to let her make cookies but with the condition of my house and replacing the floors I just couldn't have anymore mess going on. As it was I had hives the entire time we were laying the flooring. But things are more put together and so I let her have at it with help from little sister. Brother didn't want to help : )
 She used a bag cookie mix and then added extra flour so she could make roll out cookies.


 Rylin loves to bake as much as big sister!

 Lane thought he would get in on a photo op!
 Two missing bottom teeth and the one on top that he knocked loose with his knee is moving all about but not ready to come out just yet. Don't mind the spaghetti sauce on his face and eye brow! Sheesh!
 Nothing better than chubby little kid hands. : )
 They did a really great job! They all looked cute as well and we all know that makes them taste even better! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment