Sunday, December 9, 2012

Its Starting To Look A Lot Like Chirstmas....

 Adrienne had been bugging me to set the tree up since before Thanksgiving and I finally gave in the other day. The nice thing is they don't need my help setting it up.  So I just got to tidy the rest of the house while they worked and took time to take pictures. As I was looking through all the photos I took I found some where Rylin has part of a hook in her mouth. I am thinking to myself does supervising count if you have a camera smashed to your face? I'm thinking no. : /
 They had a lot of fun, ok we all did. Lots of laughs that night. Here are my stair step children. : )
 Rylin took the top of the tree and put it in the base, thinking she had set the whole tree up herself she was pretty proud!
 Sorting by colors...
 And working as a team to put all the branches on. <3 p="p">
 Adrienne arranging the branches to fill in bare spots.
 Lights are on, now we can get to the fun part of decorating!
 I have to say I can not WAIT till Rylins hair finishes growing out from her personal hair cut!
 They are so cute how gentle they are with the ornaments.
 And then it happened, Rylin had a great idea for the old tree skirt...
 Meet super Rylin, faster than a speeding bullet, that is all I know of that saying. : /
 This is where most of the laughing that night came in. We would all have to stop and laugh at the photo of them running through the shot. (And I wondered how it took 2 hours to set up the tree).
 Lane had to take a turn of course..
 Just as funny of photos from him as well!
 Yes folks you are seeing this right, Adrienne needed a turn as well!
 The laughter continues. It was so much fun!
 And in the end a beautiful tree for us to enjoy! I love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment