Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The little mishap

 So I was in the kitchen making dinner and Rylin was at the table with Adrienne coloring and she starts crying. I go to her and see this. I try carefully to get the crayon off but am having no luck. I call Joe who is was 3 miles away farming for a friend. I needed something to get her mind off of her pinched lip so pulled out my camera and started snapping away. Luckily she is a ham for the camera and Dad was home in no time and she was even smiling by the end of our photo shoot!




 And the after, she had a sore on her lip for a good week. We reported it and she has gotten two packages of goodies from Crayola which is nice. But I don't think she will ever put a twistable in her mouth again after that!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for reporting it, maybe they will change their product so it does not happen to someone else! Although I am really sad that Rylin had to get hurt in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy can't believe you made a blog about this!

    ReplyDelete