Sunday, June 24, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend!

 Oh we had so much fun on Memorial day weekend. We went to Brushy and swam, fished and grilled out. We headed out after saying goodbye to a friend who stayed with us that weekend and hit the road for a hot day of fun!
 Julie and Justin with Joe in the background waiting for the food to cook, I think Julie is having a little too much fun if you ask me. : )
 A rare shot of me since I never think to ask for someone else to get behind the camera. Love this picture of Adrienne and I. : )
 Best friends forever playing with cars and blocks.

 An attempt at getting a shot of everyone looking at me to get a picture. I failed lol oh well, enjoy you meal kids.

 Then we went down to the beach for some fun in the sun. The water was little chilly but felt wonderful. They kids were not grossed out at all by the lake water and took to it like fish!

 Adrienne spend most of her time making a sand castle. : )
 Rylin and Uncle Justin wading out.
 The log that proved to be tons of fun!
After this we went fishing but I left my camera behind because we had a big hill to climb so only took what was needed. I know I think a camera is a needed item as well but I guess no lol. Great memories were made this weekend, I am so thankful for the family God has blessed us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment