Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fishing fun!

 Sunday after I got off work we packed a quick picnic and headed to the lake for some fishing. Rylin was the first to catch a fish within minutes of throwing her line in!
 Lane was such a good sport and kept telling her what a good fisher she was <3
 I love how much they love and support each other and hope they are always this close!
 That is one proud fisher!!
 Yet again still getting used to this blog I uploaded the old way so my post is backwards but here is Rylin before her fish, patiently waiting the whole 3 minutes!

 And my handsome Lane,girl pole and all. : )
Once again Adrienne chose to be at Grandma and Grandpas instead : ( In her defense she hasn't stayed there in months and really missed it!

It was lots of fun, the kids tired of fishing quickly and went off to play with the toys we brought. Joe and I relaxed and fished and ended up with around 10 fish that we had for dinner the following night. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment