Monday, July 18, 2011

Rylin's Birthday with my family

For Rylin's Birthday we planned a BBQ at the park in Jewell only to discover that they don't have grills!? So we let the kids play for awhile and went to Little Wall instead.
I think Lane is driving a car here. I'm not sure. Either way to was a nice day and not too buggy.
Rylin loves her little lawn chair.
She just kicks back and enjoys the evening!
Kids started getting bored so Aunt Emily took them all to the equipment while we grilled and got the table set up.
Grandma and Rylin, so cute!
After a yummy meal it was time for gifts. She got lots of great things one of which was a outfit my sister Emily made her. (pics to come of that!)
I'd say she made out like a bandit...
Back home for some icecream cake. It was decorated cute on top with her name and design but melted on the way to my parents. : (
But it still tasted awesome! I can't wait to make it again just to eat it! Yummo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment