Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Addie heads to camp

Every year Adrienne goes to camp with her Junior Auxiliary group. This year they went to Dayton Oaks again.
My girl loves to pose!

Adrienne and Rylin. Lane was at Vacation Bible School while we took her to camp. Rylin is wearing a dress Aunt Julie sewed Adrienne when she was about 2.
The long walk through the woods to her cabin.
Her cabin.
Her bunk!
Her and her sis.
Rylin walking back to the van.
Adrienne had lots of fun although it was super hot that week. She got to ride to Des Moines on a charter bus and go to the science center and the I-max theater, did lots of crafts and did a stellar job in the talent show! She wore the outfit Aunt Emily made for the talent show as well!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Adrienne looks just like you in that third picture!! I can't believe how grown-up looking she is getting, she's turning into such a lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing when I saw that picture!
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh, i look awesome dont i. Mom really needs a new post on 4th of July. Im getting ready to.

    ReplyDelete