Tuesday, May 31, 2011

End of another school year

We started the morning making a card for Lanes teachers to thank them for the great school year. Rylin insisted on making a card as well.
Lane wanted to trace his hand so I help him and he colored it in.
I don't think he felt like crafting because he is normally much better about staying in the lines, not today.
Rylin hard at work as well.
If you can't tell it is totally embarrassing to have your mom take pictures of you on the last day of school. I am sad I cut Rylins big grin off of the photo. I didn't even realize it until I got home and pulled up the pics on the computer.
The last day of school was rainy and we got soaked and had to change our clothes after taking him to school and again after picking him up. Made me very glad it was the last day!
The umbrella is so big compared to her!
Once we got home we went to work baking bread. This was Rylin's special time with mama during the school year and we had to get in one more batch before it turned into a family event this summer.
She very impatiently waits to lick the dough hooks and bowl.
Yeah it is finally time! If I scrap the bowl too well she will throw a fit! She loves dough just like her mama!
And before we knew it it is was time to get Lane from school again. The house will no longer be quiet for 3 hours a day but hopefully we will have a fun filled summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment